Then I Run Then I Run

Deeper Meaning My Ass

Probably the most pretentious video I've seen in a long time. You claim to have a deeper meaning yet you just throw a bunch of shit onto a pile and say it is heartfelt and meaningful.

The animation was excellent and the drawings were fine, but next time please have a point to your work.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Wow.

Quite possibly one of the best animations I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Fantasic

Fantastic animation. I liked it a lot.

Pros: Of course at the start it was two stick men, but even then, due to the superb sound quality and smooth animation, you could tell it was going to be A+ work.

Cons: The fact that there were no backgrounds didn't but me one bit, but it might but others.

Good work, keep 'em coming!

#POTLUCK #POTLUCK

Wow, man.

Those subtitles were hilarious.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

A little overdone.

Plainly and basically:

You got a daily choice for using a SOTD song.

Your graphics were basic and plain and the only thing I really enjoyed was the *way* you animated it.

The flashing lights were overkill and the death and violence was clearly unnessecary. You refer to it as "Being part of the plot." What plot?

Put a bit more thought into your next one.

AcidX responds:

Your name says it all.

Quand l'amour fut pris Quand l'amour fut pris

An Open-Boxed Project?

This like this are usually sparked by something in someone's life. Someone doesn't just say, "Let's make an animation about how sad people are who lose someone," so you must have your own interpretation of this movie.

I for one found it more disturbing than beautiful. I don't want to come off as one of those who dislike something because they are too stupid for it, but I thought it poorly done. The line was across well enough, but the animation, the way it was done, could have been much more powerful.

I liked the characters, but there wasn't enough movement. I liked the backgrounds, but, again, there wasn't enough movement to satisfy me. Also, nearing to the end, in your "Sentimental Scenes" the quietness was smore spookier than heart-felt. Next time choose some quiet, music that fits with the mood.

This is a critique, not a blam. Good luck on your next animation, and congradulations on your 2nd place.

DeweyHigh: Kelly Clarkson DeweyHigh: Kelly Clarkson

Loved the art & the voices.

I found the voices to be Napolean Dynamyte-ish, which I usually hate, but I found these fit it well. I was especially enjoying the line "Thanks I like you too want some money," in which there was no punctuation or pauses.

That was great.

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

Great, great writing.

Loved the jokes, the writing, the humor, and I liked the art. The sound was terrible. Must've been the mic.

My advise: Buy a better mic... and that's it. Great stuff. Keep wroking.

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

Inspiriing and amazing

You guys rock. This is by far the best of the three (duh) and the music, with the graphics, and action, and dancgin, and whatever else goes along perfectly.

So few other animation are awesome like this, and this is definately awesome. You've inspired me to work on my animation some more. Whoo!

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Wow

Wow. Just... wow.

Although the art was a tiny bit off, your other graqphics are awesome. The movie gave me chills. I acctually felt sorry for the Elf...

This is great, I'm glad you won pick o tha day.