Then I Run Then I Run

Deeper Meaning My Ass

Probably the most pretentious video I've seen in a long time. You claim to have a deeper meaning yet you just throw a bunch of shit onto a pile and say it is heartfelt and meaningful.

The animation was excellent and the drawings were fine, but next time please have a point to your work.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Wow.

Quite possibly one of the best animations I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Fantasic

Fantastic animation. I liked it a lot.

Pros: Of course at the start it was two stick men, but even then, due to the superb sound quality and smooth animation, you could tell it was going to be A+ work.

Cons: The fact that there were no backgrounds didn't but me one bit, but it might but others.

Good work, keep 'em coming!

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

Great

I don't like many games. Most are boring.

I like this style. It reminds me of the old games where you'd go around blowing up buildings and picking up 2-bit characters running to your helicopter.

Just awesome.

Make more.

Hit the Road Jack Hit the Road Jack

God your stuff is all perfect. And you're only 16? Genuinely impressed again.

Bearded Gentlemen from Texas Bearded Gentlemen from Texas

I am utterly blown away.

Jesus man. That was amazing. Your (and your band's?) guitar skills are amazing, and the voice fit the song perfectly. Great stuff, loved all the solos, as well.

I wouldn't mind playing this on Guitar Hero!

And yes, the quality is also impressive! Is this a solo project? Because if it is: Wow.

OctaneVein responds:

It is a solo project. Thanks for listening, and thanks for the kind words.

_FlatliningW/aSmile[Chill] _FlatliningW/aSmile[Chill]

Cool

Digging this song, man. I think it sounds great. Maybe next time I can hear it with the violin (you could do a remix or something).

Muesical-Pope responds:

Cool man, and yeah when the time rolls around i want to remix it. And after I hopefully get some better recording done :P